Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Opening General Session Video

During today's opening general session, attendees watched this video, in which students explain why they like learning in classrooms that use Differentiated Instruction and Understanding by Design:
"I like working in classrooms where they're doing different things because it can show your different strengths."

"I'd rather learn about something that I'm not particularly good at, because then it allows me to develop my skills in that subject or area."

"It increases your chances of reaching your potential."
View the video

Learn more about next year's conference, visit our 2006 summer conference page, where you can register today.

Explore Differentiated Instruction resources and Understanding by Design resources.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home